Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Prague guide, packed with colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Prague: cosy pubs, beautifully preserved squares and Art Nouveau architecture - what will yours be?
- See Prague from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Prague gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and maps of the metro and tram systems
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Charles Bridge, the Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock, and the Church of St Nicholas
- Covers Staré Mesto; Josefov and Northern Staré Mesto; Prague Castle and Hradcany; Malá Strana; Nové Mesto; and sights beyond the centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Prague is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Planning a shorter break? Try our Top 10 Prague.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For over 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
|Publisher||DK (Dorling Kindersley)|
|Series||DK Eyewitness Travel Guides|
|Dimensions||125 x 217 mm|
|Item weight||0.5 Kg|
All items that are in stock will show a delivery timescale of 1-3 working days. If your order consists solely of these items, then dispatch is within 1 working day of purchase with the exception of framed and customised items which may take up to 14 days.
If your order is a non-stock item, the delivery timescale on that item will show as 3-7 working days on the product details. In these instances, dispatch is usually 3-5 working days with delivery in 5-7 working days. If your item is delayed for any reason, we will update your order to provide an explanation of the delay, although it is not always possible to say how long the delay will be. The item will be kept on order for up to three months and supplied to you when it becomes available. After 3 months, we will cancel the order or the remainder of the order unless you ask us to keep it on back order for longer. Incomplete orders will be held until the remaining items come into stock, unless we anticipate a long delay. At our discretion, incomplete orders may be sent out as partial shipments if we anticipate that an item may take some time coming in to stock.
See full details of our Delivery Details here
Cancellations - non personalised/bespoke items
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (formerly the Distance Selling Regulations) provide consumers with the right to a 'cooling-off' period to allow you to change your mind. Under these regulations, you have the right to cancel your order, without explanation, within 14 days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods) and to return the goods for a refund within a further 14 days (28 days in total). The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to businesses nor to individuals who are trading or acting as a trader (buying goods to re-sell for profit) because no-one is the 'Consumer'. This means there is no 'cooling-off' period and the order cannot be cancelled once processed.
See full details of our Returns Information here
Cancellations - personalised/bespoke items
Where an order is placed for an item which is to be personalised or is bespoke, cancellation is not possible once production has started and these are expressly excluded from The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (formerly the Distance Selling Regulations).
All transaction information passed between Guy's Magnets Ltd T/A MapsWorldwide and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed un-encrypted and any messages sent to our servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once the information is in Sage Pay's systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands. Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. Sage Page are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
Guy's Magnets Ltd holds PCI compliance