A brand new pack for North Brittany, consisting of 7 double-sided sheets covering the coast from St-Malo to Rade de Brest.
The pack consists of the following:
1. The Channel Islands, Cherbourg Peninsula & North Brittany (1:550 000)
2. Approaches to St-Malo & St-Cast (1:120 000)
3. Cap Fréhel to Paimpol (1:110 000)
3A. Rade de Portrieux (1:50 000), 3B. Chenal dErquy (1:50 000)
4. Roches Douvres to Rivière de Tréguier & St-Quay-Portrieux (1:110 000)
5. Approaches to Rivière de Trieux & Paimpol (1:50 000)
6. Plans St-Malo to Lézardrieux: A. St-Malo Approaches (1:55 000), B. St-Malo (1:17 500), C. St-Cast-Le-Guildo (1:20 000), D. Erquy (1:20 000), E. Dahouët (1:10 000), F. Port du Légué (1:20 000), G. Binic (1:12 500), H. St-Quay-Portrieux (1:25 000), I. Paimpol (1:15 000), J. Port de la Corderie (Île de Bréhat) (1:15 000), K. Port Clos (Île de Bréhat) (1:10 000), L. Lézardrieux (1:15 000)
7. Approaches to Rivière de Tréguier (1:35 000)
7A. Tréguier (1:15 000)
8. Les Héux de Bréhat to Primel (1:110 000)
9. Baie de Morlaix (1:50 000)
9A. Primel (1:15 000), 9B. Port de Morlaix ( 1:15 000)
10. Plans Tréguier to Île de Batz: A. Port-Blanc (1:25 000), B. Anse de Perros (1:30 000), C. Ploumanach (1:10 000), D. Approaches to Trébeurden (1:35 000), E. Le Légeur (1:42 500), F. Canal de lÎle de Batz to Roscoff (1:20 000)
11. Île de Batz to Ile Vierge (1:75 000)
11A. Morguériec (1:32 000), 11B. Port du Pontusval (1:25 000)
12. LAber Wrach to Argenton (1:40 000)
12A. Argenton (1:25 000)
13. Île Vierge to Rade de Brest (1:100 000)
13A. LAber-Ildut (1:25 000), 13B. Port du Conquet (1:20 000)
14. Le Four to St Mathieu & Île dOussant (1:80 000)
14A. Baie de Lampaul (Ouessant) (1:30 000), 14B. Baie du Stiff (Ouessant) (1:30 000)
|Publisher||Imray Laurie Norie & Wilson Ltd|
|Series||Imray 2000 Series Charts|
|Product Type||Nautical Chart|
|Product Features||In plastic wallet. Printed on high quality cartridge paper|
|Dimensions||Sheet size 590 x 420mm.|
|Item weight||0.75 Kg|
All items that are in stock will show a delivery timescale of 1-3 working days. If your order consists solely of these items, then dispatch is within 1 working day of purchase with the exception of framed and customised items which may take up to 14 days.
If your order is a non-stock item, the delivery timescale on that item will show as 3-7 working days on the product details. In these instances, dispatch is usually 3-5 working days with delivery in 5-7 working days. If your item is delayed for any reason, we will update your order to provide an explanation of the delay, although it is not always possible to say how long the delay will be. The item will be kept on order for up to three months and supplied to you when it becomes available. After 3 months, we will cancel the order or the remainder of the order unless you ask us to keep it on back order for longer. Incomplete orders will be held until the remaining items come into stock, unless we anticipate a long delay. At our discretion, incomplete orders may be sent out as partial shipments if we anticipate that an item may take some time coming in to stock.
See full details of our Delivery Details here
Cancellations - non personalised/bespoke items
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (formerly the Distance Selling Regulations) provide consumers with the right to a 'cooling-off' period to allow you to change your mind. Under these regulations, you have the right to cancel your order, without explanation, within 14 days of delivery (starting the day after you receive the goods) and to return the goods for a refund within a further 14 days (28 days in total). The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to businesses nor to individuals who are trading or acting as a trader (buying goods to re-sell for profit) because no-one is the 'Consumer'. This means there is no 'cooling-off' period and the order cannot be cancelled once processed.
See full details of our Returns Information here
Cancellations - personalised/bespoke items
Where an order is placed for an item which is to be personalised or is bespoke, cancellation is not possible once production has started and these are expressly excluded from The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (formerly the Distance Selling Regulations).
All transaction information passed between Guy's Magnets Ltd T/A MapsWorldwide and Sage Pay’s systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed un-encrypted and any messages sent to our servers from Sage Pay are signed using MD5 hashing to prevent tampering. You can be completely assured that nothing we pass to Sage Pay’s servers can be examined, used or modified by any third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information.
Once the information is in Sage Pay's systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards used by, among others, the US Government. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems in the same family as those used to secure VeriSign's Global Root certificate, making them all but impossible to extract. The data we hold is extremely secure and we are regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure it remains so.
Sage Pay’s systems are scanned quarterly by Trustwave which are an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and an Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) for the payment card brands. Sage pay is also audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. Sage Page are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
Guy's Magnets Ltd holds PCI compliance