These detailed maps maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile. Each map includes an introduction. The London maps link up with those for Middlesex to form a major series for the Greater London area.
The three versions of this map (1867, 1893 and 1914) show how the area developed across the years. The maps each cover the same area, stretching from Fairfield Road and Campbell Road eastward to Holbrook Road; from Hotham Road southward to Marner Street. The River Lea, Pudding Mill River, City Mill River, Three Mills Wall River and Channel Sea River run down through the map and join in the Bow Creek, with part of the Limehouse Cut alongside; these rivers effectively divide the map between Bow and Bromley to the west and West Ham to the east. Features on the map include Bow, Bromley and West Ham stations, Bow Goods station, many railway sidings and depots, tramways, Stratford Market, many mills and factories alongside the rivers, Abbey Mills Pumping Station, Bromley Workhouse and sick asylum, Mill Meads, Three Mills Distillery, Abbey Marsh, All Saints church West Ham, St Mary''s Bow, West Ham Gas Works. Each map has street directory extracts on the reverse.
The map links up with Sheet 42 Stratford to the north, 52 Bethnal Green to the west
|Publisher||Alan Godfrey Maps|
|Series||Old Ordnance Survey Maps|
|Product Type||Folded Map|
|Scale||Scale 15 inches to 1 mile|
See full details of our Delivery Details here
Cancellations - non personalised/bespoke items
See full details of our Returns Information here
Cancellations - personalised/bespoke items
Guy's Magnets Ltd holds PCI compliance