|Alan Godfrey Maps|
|Old Ordnance Survey Maps|
There are three versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. The maps cover the central area of Glasgow, with coverage stretching from West Nile Street westward to Kelvinhaugh Street and Overnewton Square, and from Renfrew Street southward to Houston Street and Wallace Street.
These are naturally very busy maps and features include Sauchiehall Street, Blythswood Square, Central Station, Queens Dock North and South Basins, Stobcross Goods station, Charing Cross station, Cranston Hill, Finnieston, Anderston, Stobcross Quay, Lancefield Quay, Anderston Quay, Passenger Wharf. Features south of the Clyde include Kingston Dock, Springfield Quay, Clyde Place Quay, General Terminus Quay, Plantation, Plantation Quay, Mavisbank Quay, tramways and depot, east part of Princes Dock.
Includes street directory extracts on the reverse, those for the 1893 edition including Berkeley Street, Blythswood Square, Cadogan Street, Clyde Street, Stobcross Street, Union Street, those for the 1934 edition including Bridge Street, Carlton Place, Cadogan Street, Stobcross Street, Union Street
The map links up with Sheets 6.06 Hillhead to the north, 6.09 Govan to the west, 6.11 Glasgow High Street to the east and 6.14 Pollokshields to the south.