Bristol (NW) & Clifton 1901 (Gloucestershire Sheet 71.16)
Alan Godfrey Maps
This detailed map covers a major area of Bristol, together with much of Clifton. Coverage stretches from Clifton College eastward to Stokes Croft, and from Brandon Hill and Bristol Bridge northward to Apsley Road and Chantry Road. The many features include Tyndall's Park, Park Row, tramways, Victoria Rooms, Victoria Park, St Andrew's church, Christ Church, Zoo, Clifton College, Clifton Down station, Cotham, Haymarket, St James church, Colston Avenue, St Nicholas church, tram depot, Royal Infirmary, Colston Hall, Cabot Tower, Turkish Baths, University College, St George's church, Grammar School, Guildhall, Kingsdown, St Augustine's Bridge, etc. On the reverse are street directory entries for Broad Street, Corn Street, High Street, The Mall and Wine Street.
The map links up with sheets 71.12 Redland to the north, 71.15 Clifton Down to the west, 72.13 Bristol NE to the east and 75.04 Bristol SW to the south.
|Alnwick & District 1901 (Map 6)||£ 3.00|
|Footprint Focus: Nairobi & Rift Valley||£ 7.99|
|Garston 1904 (Lancashire Sheet 113.12)||£ 3.00|
|Leeds, Wetherby & District 1910 (Map 70)||£ 3.00|
|Bristol (SE) 1902||£ 3.00|
|Bristol (SW) 1902||£ 3.00|