Publisher: Alan Godfrey Maps
Series: Old Ordnance Survey Maps
Format: Folded Map
This detailed map covers the village of Slateford, just west of Edinburgh.
Features on this map include Slateford village with individual buildings neatly delineated, Caledonian Railway with Slateford and Kingsknowe stations, section of Balerno Branch, Redhall Quarry (disused), Longstone, Angle Park, Inglisgreen Bleachfield, Union Canal, Aqueduct, Water of Leith, Craiglockhart House, Edinburgh Hydropathic, Craiglockhart Castle ruins, Wester and Easter Craiglockhart Hills, fever hospital, western part of New Craig House mental hospital.
The map links up with Edinburgh Sheets 3.10 Gorgie to the north, 3.15 Morningside to the east, 7.02 Colinton to the south.
|Edinburgh Castle 1877||Alan Godfrey Maps||£ 2.50|