Publisher: Alan Godfrey Maps
Series: Old Ordnance Survey Maps
These detailed maps normally cover an area of about one and a half miles by one mile.
This very detailed map covers what was then a largely rural area of NW Belfast, with coverage extending from St Mark's church Legoniel eastward to Carr's Glen Reservoir, and southward to Lower Lodge Factory and Old Park Brick Works. Features on the map include Ballysillan House, Everton House, damask manufactory, The Forster Green Home, Glenbank Bleach Works, Belfast Water Works, Ballysillan Presbyterian church, Glenbank House, St Mark's church, Old Park Print Works, football and cricket grounds, Monkeystown, Old Park Post Office etc. The reverse includes street directory entries for Ligoniel Road, Old Park Avenue and Oldpark Road; plus an extract from a contemporary 6 inch map, giving slightly wider coverage of the Legoniel area.
The map links up with sheets 61.01 Skegoneill to the east, 60.08 Shankill to the south.
|Belfast (Shankill) 1901 (Co Antrim Sheet 60.08)||Alan Godfrey Maps||£ 2.50|
|Belfast (East) 1902 (Co Down Sheet 4.11)||Alan Godfrey Maps||£ 2.50|
|North Belfast 1920 (Co Antrim Sheet 61.05)||Alan Godfrey Maps||£ 2.50|
|Belfast (Bloomfield) 1902 (Co Down Sheet 4.12)||Alan Godfrey Maps||£ 2.50|
|Central Belfast 1931 (Co Antrim Sheet 61.09)||Alan Godfrey Maps||£ 2.50|
|Belfast (Knockdene Park) 1902 (Co Down Sheet 5.09)||Alan Godfrey Maps||£ 2.50|